Hii everyone🌿. Happy first of December🎉🎉. Hope this month brings good wishes. Last month of 2020 already😢😦.
So today, for the very first time, I’m doing a tag🎉!! Thank you so much lady with the beautiful name, Akriti Jha, for creating this tag and tagging me🙏❤. Check out her blog and the post where the tag started😊.
- Display the logo of this tag and the rules of the post.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Give a link back to the original post.
- Mention 3 imperfections about yourself and also mention a situation where you felt insecure/guilty.
- Very IMPORTANT -> you need to mention “No one is perfect and I’m no exception ”
- Tag 7 or more people
My 3 imperfections
- I’m bad with laundry. It’s not that I don’t know how to do it but I don’t like it. Unlike other chores, it’s not something you would find me doing willingly or regularly. But with the help of my mom, I push myself to do it.
- I put things off. I have a habit of doing things later even when I can at the moment. Like if I tell myself that I’ll do the laundry at 13:15,when it’s 13:15 I’ll say I’ll do it at 13:30. At 13:30 I say at 13:45. I end up doing it at 14:00. A whole 45 minutes later, but I get it done.
- I have a shouting problem. Not only when I’m angry also when I’m excited and I won’t even know I’m shouting until my mom asks why I’m shouting😅.
I have a pimple problem. It started in grade 5 but it was not that bad. In grade 6 it got much worse. There were pimples all over my forehead and nose. I tried everything but nothing seemed to work. Classmates and other learners would ask why I had so many pimples and why don’t I do something about it. I would just smile and be like I know. But inside I was like do you think I enjoy having all these pimples? Don’t you think I’m trying? You’re talking as if it’s that easy or it’s by choice.
My mom bought aloe,face wash,cream, soap but nothing worked. It got so bad that when my dad came to fetch us and I saw my reflection in the tinted windows I would look away. Until one day I was like WHATEVER. I stopped using the stuff my mom brought. I just got tired of putting so much time and effort into a skin care routine that didn’t work.
Late last year I got back to the routine and it seemed to start working and the pimples started clearing. They would come back but wouldn’t be as bad. While people were obsessed with my pimples I was excelling at school. I received three certificates and a trophy of excellence. And that’s my little story. I’m doing way better now. No one is perfect and I’m no exception.
Who am I tagging?
- Gigi✨ @Girl with a blog
- Wendy @Into Wendy’s mind
- Refreshing mingle @Refreshingmingle
- May @Creative May
- Cheyi @Cheyi
- yeh_mee @The Yehmee Essence
- Like Akriti said, I tag you
Thank you sooo much for tagging me Akriti🤗.
Question of the day: jackets or hoodies?
For me:I love mah hoodies🤗 (y’all can tell me your answers in the comments)
Thank you lovely soul for reading✨. Yo gal out✌…