Hii everyone🙋♀️. Hello you and hello to you over there too😚. Soooo today, for the very first time in 2021 and for the forth time since I started blogging, I’m doing a tag🎉🎉🎉!! Thank you so so so so so (okay,you can stop now😅) much Ananya for tagging me💖. Please check out her blog🙏🏼.
- Link back to the creator – bluemallowmelt
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you👆.
- Answer all questions honestly. No lying🙏🏼
- Come up with questions of your own ( 4 have to be about peer pressure;1 can be random)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs.
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hash tag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
Answers to Ananya’s questions
1)The rules specifically say not to lie so I’m not gonna make up some juicy story for y’all. I’ve never been forced to do something insane. Nope,not at all.
2)Yes. I’m guilty😅. I don’t know what the snack is called around the world but in South Africa it’s called Paaper bites – Paaper for short. It’s made from flour. It’s fried then spiced. So I’ve forced,well not exactly forced,but forced😅 my brothers to try it with ice cream (it was in their own interest really). Yes, I know ice cream and spice sounds weird but it’s delicious.
3)No,not at all. I love school way too much.
4)Guilty again😅. I’m not really a gamer but I love Mortal Kombat. It’s kind of (I said kind of) violent but it’s an awesome game. I’ve put the word out here and there🤫.
5)Nothing specific. But I love spicy food.
- Has your taste in clothing ever been influenced by what others are wearing or what’s trending?
- Did you ever change the way you act around others because you felt pressured to seem cool?
- Have you experienced peer pressure? Good or bad?
- Have you ever pressured someone into changing something about themself?
- If you saw bucks arguing about whether a figure in the water was a crocodile or log,what would you do to help?
People I’m tagging
Songs and books I recommend
- Mrs Unmarried (book)
- Scars to your beautiful (song)
- Summer camp secrets (book,it’s a series)
- So sick (song)
- Dream it possible (song)
Thank you so much Ananya for tagging me,I really enjoyed doing this. Don’t forget to check out her blog.
Question of the day: fried eggs with onions,tamotoes,spring onion,spices etc or just with salt?
For me:I love filling my eggs up with vegetables and spices (y’all can tell me your answers in the comments)
Thank you so much for reading beautiful soul🙏🏼💖. Yo gal out✌…